Menu

Keto Crackers - Easy to make

I will have to thank my mum for this recipe!
She is part of a CWA (Country Women's Association) and one of the ladies bought this along to morning tea.
I had seen something similar in the health food aisle of the shops and I balked at the price they wanted for these "Seed Crackers"

When I saw how easy these were to make and that I had all the ingredients except the pumpkin and sunflower seeds on hand...I knew that I could make these on a regular basis.
The recipe I sourced was on Diet Doctors 

It was also a chance for me to use my new cups and spoons...Don't they look great!
If you are after an amazing set - Checkout our Amazon store and pick up a set for yourself

Measuring cups

Measuring spoons

 Ingredients

servings 30
  • 13 cup almond meal/flour
  • 13 cup sunflower seeds
  • 13 cup pumpkin seeds
  • 13 cup flaxseed or chia seeds
  • 13 cup sesame seeds
  • 1 tablespoon ground psyllium husks ( I used a breakfast fibre cleanse mix)
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
  • 1 cup boiling water

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden fork.
  2. Spread out the dough thinly on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. The tray I used was 14 x 10 "I also lightly scored the mix in the tray before baking so they broke into uniform pieces.
  3. Bake on lower rack for about 45 minutes, check occasionally. Let dry for another 15 minutes, but pay attention as seeds are heat sensitive. Make sure it is completely dried out so they stay crunchy.
  4. Turn off the oven and let the dry in the oven. Break into pieces and enjoy with dips or cheese
Measuring cups and spoons



No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

author Hello to all and thank you for visiting our page! I have always enjoyed cooking for my family and special occasions...
Learn More →



Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *